In 1990s, B'nai Abraham Synagogue, was believed to the oldest Orthodox Jewish synagogue to have been in continuous use in Texas.
The present building was built in 1893, after a fire destroyed the first structure in 1882.
The white clapboard and pointed arched windows resembles so many of the country churches in this area of Texas.
Inside, the Aron Kodesh can be seen on the eastern wall. In the center is the Bimah, where the Torah was read.
The cornerstone is written in Hebrew.
Linking today with InSPIRED Sunday.
Click HERE to view other churches from around the world.